Friday, June 13, 2008

Jordan!

So, I loved Jordan. I don't know if that's because I was only there for a few days, so I didn't have the chance to experience something I didn't like about it, but I really did enjoy it. Petra was awesome, and there isn't really any other way to describe it. Except in pictures. There will be pictures, but it may not be until I'm home. Let's be realistic. But it will get done fast when I get home, thanks to laptops and US high speed internet. Anyway, I rode a donkey up to the monastery at Petra, and it was quite the experience. I was actually really stressed out, but I'm glad I didn't have to walk up those 900 steps. I felt so bad for that donkey, when I wasn't afraid he would just turn and step right off the cliff. It was so hot in Petra, and I was definitely ready to go back to the hotel after almost eight hours of exploring. Actually, I was done after coming down from the monastery, but it was totally worth it.

0 comments: