Friday, June 13, 2008

Strengthened faith in humanity

So, the coolest thing EVER happened to me yesterday. I was walking up the hill on my way back from the Old City, and we stopped at Lana's as usual to get a drink. Lana's is the last place I could remember having my camera before Galilee, and I couldn't think of anywhere else it would be. But I didn't think he would have found it, let alone saved it. But I asked him anyway, and he had it! He's been keeping it in his safe for almost 3 weeks incase on of us came to claim it. I was so excited, and so grateful. I honestly didn't think it would be there. So, that's my story about how Abdul the shopekeeper at Lana's gave my faith in humanity a giant boost. Life is beautiful.

1 comments:

KSA said...

I love stories like that...I am so glad you have your camera back.