Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spulunking!

So, there are more pictures on the way, but I probably wont finish them tonight because I'm watching a movie for my Judaism class. Today we had a super long fieldtrip, and we saw so much. We went to a bunch of biblical sites where there are archeological digs. Not active ones, but they still look cool. We went to Lachish, which was the most important city that Senaccherib took. Maybe later i'll bring my scriptures up here with me and give you some kind of idea about what that means. We went to the valley of Elah where David slew Goliath. We went to a bunch or really cool caves, and I climbed through this really tight tunnel for about 20 yards. And experienced total darkness, which I thought I'd never see again. It was a great day, but I got sooo dirty, and I'm sooo tired! 3 days til Egypt!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

sounds awesome! We actually just talked about Sennacherib in Institute last night!