Thursday, May 1, 2008

Well, I'm here! I don't think the novelty of the view of the Jerusalem out every window will ever wear off. I don't have much time to fill in the details of my travel experience, but suffice it to say it was long. 39 hours from my apartment to the Jerusalem Center. Yesterday, I had an 11 hour layover in Vienna, and I dont think that any of us in my travel group of about 40 stayed in the airport. We took the subway to the city center and walked all around Vienna, taking in all that we could in our already tired state. I took lots of pictures, and I promise to post some later. Not here, though. Only on facebook. Its easier. I'll add the links to this site though.
I arrived at the Jerusalem Center just after 3am this morning, and woke up for breakfast at 8:30. In about an hour I'll be on my first field trip, walking through Old Jerusalem. But we're not supposed to bring cameras for this walk, so I'll just have to go back later for that. I'll write about it in detail, as soon as I've got a good night's sleep. Which may be a while.

1 comments:

KSA said...

Oh how exciting...The journey begins...You will have to let me know details of facebook...I probably should get an account